Thank you for your interest in visiting Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area with your tour group. Please phone 541-574-3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
- If staffing levels and conditions allow, a ranger will meet your group at the Interpretive Center and provide a short introduction to Yaquina Head.
- Large bus parking is available at the Interpretive Center parking lot.
- Buses can drop passengers off at the Lighthouse/tidepool area, and Quarry Cove, but there is no large vehicle parking at either location.
- It is one-third of a mile walk on a paved path from the Interpretive Center to the Lighthouse.
- Fees: Buses with capacity less than 21 = $25, buses with capacity of 21 or more = $50. Credit cards are accepted.