El Centro Field Office
The Bureau of Land Management, El Centro Field Office manages approximately 1.4 million acres of public lands spread across two counties: Imperial and San Diego.
Approximately 95% of the public lands lie within Imperial County. The area is bordered by the U.S./Mexico International border to the south and the Riverside County line to the north.
El Centro Field Office Interactive Map
Field Office Boundaries are marked in blue and different data layers are available in the top right ‘Layer List’. Some characteristics will become visible as the map is zoomed in.
Hunting, Fishing and Recreational Shooting
- National BLM Hunting, Fishing and Shooting
- California BLM Hunting, Fishing and Shooting
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife (Hunting and Fishing Permits)
Heading out for a remote adventure? No cell coverage? No problem. The BLM has developed georeferenced maps compatible with any georeferenced map mobile application. Click here for more information and instructions.
- Georeferenced Map of Eastern Imperial County
- Georeferenced Map of North Central Imperial County
- Georeferenced Map of Western Imperial County
- Georeferenced Map of Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area
- Georeferenced Map of Eastern San Diego County
- Georeferenced Map of Lark Canyon
El Centro, CA 92243
If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability, please dial 7-1-1 to access telecommunications relay services.