Following guidance from the CDC and recommendations from state and local public health authorities, the BLM is temporarily restricting in-person public access to visitor centers and public rooms in our Wyoming offices. Please check with individual offices regarding customer services available by phone or email. Click here to learn more.
Wyoming Frequently Requested Map Links
The BLM manages more than 17.5 million acres of public lands and 40.7 million acres of federal mineral estate in Wyoming. BLM-managed lands in Wyoming contain world-class energy and mineral resources that are crucial to the nation. At the same time, these lands offer abundant opportunities for recreation.
- Fuelwood Permit Pilot Project Maps for Kemmerer and Pinedale
- Georeferenced PDF Maps
- Wild Horse and Burro Herd Management Areas Map
- Wyoming 1:100,000 Index Map (review the boundary index map)
- Wyoming Land Status Map with field office and county boundaries
- Wyoming Historic Trails Map
- Wyoming Hunting Area Maps
- Wyoming Hunting and Shed Hunting Regulations
- Wyoming Land Use Planning Areas Map
- Wyoming NEPA Hotsheet Map
- Wyoming Public Fishing Opportunities
- Wyoming Seasonal & Year-Round BLM Public Land User Limitation Maps
- Wyoming Recreation Guide
Maps for Purchase
Contact our Public Room by phone, email, mail, or in person to obtain maps.
- $4.00 Surface Management Quads (1:100,000)
- Statewide plotted maps available - call for price information