The Bureau of Land Management publishes a variety of policy documents including manuals, handbooks, memoranda of understanding (MOU), and directives – in the form of instruction memorandum and information bulletins – to direct day-to-day business internally and externally with the public.
Certain publications are accessible only to BLM employees. Please note that, while the BLM Library provides access to publications, records administrators and managers are the authority on many documents, including directives. If you have any questions regarding access to materials please contact the BLM Library at email@example.com.
Publicly available publications include:
Available policy publications for Employees include:
- BLM Handbooks
- BLM Manuals
- Washington Office Information Bulletins (IB)
- Washington Office Instruction Memoranda (IM)
- State and Center Information Bulletins (IB)
- State and Center Instruction Memoranda (IM)
- Director's Office Information Bulletins (IB)
- Director's Office Instruction Memoranda (IM)
- Memoranda of Understanding (MOU's) National Level
- Circulars (not available online; please contact the BLM Library)
- Electronic Library of Interior Policies (ELIPS)