There are many opportunities to get involved in the management and protection of America’s wild horses and burros. The BLM relies on the advice and guidance of its National Wild Horse and Burro Advisory Board, as well as the hard work and determination of thousands of volunteers, partners, donors and contractors.
Learn more about:
- National Wild Horse and Burro Advisory Board
- Educational resources about wild horses and burros
- Funding opportunities for off-range facilities and more
- Volunteer Service Program
- Other volunteering opportunities