BLM & Federal Partners Participate in 2022 Utah Pride Parade
During Pride month in June and throughout the year, we celebrate the contributions of the LGBTQI+ community and honor their efforts to advance equality for all people in this country. As a part of the 2022 Utah Pride Festival in Salt Lake City, we participated in the parade with the USDA Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest and National Park Service. Check out these great snapshots from the Pride Parade: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzTbCa.
The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and equitable environment for its employees, as well as visitors on public lands. Every person deserves the freedom to live with dignity, safety and opportunity, no matter who they are, whom they love, or how they identify. Together, we can build an inclusive outdoors that is safe and welcoming for all identities and abilities.
- Rare plant species is recovering on BLM-managed land in Idaho’s Salmon River Canyon
- Rural Fire Readiness: Parowan Fire Department Fire Engine Transfer
- BLM Utah Law Enforcement Officers Support Hurricane Relief Efforts
- Cody Field Office and Montana Conservation Corps improve public trails and river access
- BLM Utah Thanks Volunteers, Partners and Employees for Work on National Public Lands Day Projects