DOI and Other Agency Resources
The BLM Library holds Department of the Interior (DOI) and select non-BLM federal publications in its collection. To locate publications, search our online catalog or use the links below. For assistance, please contact the BLM Library at email@example.com.
BLM employees: If you need a publication that is not held by the BLM Library, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the item citation and your contact information (include phone number and mailing address). We are happy to assist you by requesting the item via Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
Department of the Interior Publications
ELIPS is a library of official policies, procedures, programs, and functions of the bureaus and offices of the Department of the Interior.
This link will take you to the DOI Office of Hearings and Appeals webpage where you can search for IBLA Decisions or browse annual indices. Results will be automatically grouped by the type of decision, such as IBLA. The BLM Library also holds some decisions in our print collection, so please contact email@example.com if you cannot locate what you seek online.
Other Agency Publications
- Code of Federal Regulations Access to the electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) from the Government Printing Office. Relevant titles include Title 30 (Mineral Resources), Title 43 (Public Lands: Interior), and Title 50 (Wildlife and Fisheries).
- Department of Energy, Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability The Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability provides Federal Register notices, a wide range of reports and other documents, fact sheets, and peer reviewed materials.
- Federal Digital System (FDsys) A service of the Government Printing Office, FDsys allows users to search for government publications and browse featured collections.
- Federal Register Access provided by the Department of the Interior Library, including weekly selected Federal Register notices.
- Idaho Forest Wildlife and Range Experiment Station Collection University of Idaho-led research on topics ranging from Idaho's forests and hydrology to rangeland, fisheries, and wildlife, published from 1954 to the present
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory Publications Publications from 1977 to the present on subjects related to renewable energy and energy-efficient technologies.
- United States Code Access provided by the U.S. House of Representatives, Office of the Law Revision Counsel. Relevant titles include Title 16 (Conservation), Title 30 (Mineral Lands and Mining), and Title 43 (Public Lands).
- U.S. Forest Service Research Publications (“Treesearch”) Treesearch is an online system for sharing free, peer reviewed, scholarly, full text publications by scientists in the US Forest Service as well as those published by others, including papers appearing in journals, conference proceedings, or books.
Other Agency Libraries
The following libraries might also be helpful to BLM employees. Use the links below to visit their catalogs or websites.
- Alaska Resources Library and Information Services (interagency)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs Document Library and Fire Documents Library
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management Library
- Bureau of Reclamation Library
- Department of Agriculture Library
- Environmental Protection Agency National Library Network
- National Forest Service Library
- National Park Service Library
- National Park Service Archives.
- Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement National Library
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Conservation Library
- U.S. Geological Survey Library