Hello and welcome to the Record of the Week! This week, the team travels to Atoka, Oklahoma! Here, we learn about the Choctaw Nation's leader, Captain Atoka, and the state's oldest Masonic chapter! Click here to check out this week's Record and learn more about Atoka, Oklahoma!
The GLO website provides live access to Federal land conveyance records for the Public Land States, including image access to more than 12 million federal land title records issued between 1788 and the present.
The site also hosts images of survey plats and field notes, land status records, and control document index records, and is one of the most visited websites in the Department of the Interior. Visit glorecords.blm.gov for more information.
Survey plat of 2S 11E of Atoka, Oklahoma
Most Recent Stories
- BLM’s Assessment, Inventory & Monitoring (AIM) team receives a 2022 Esri Special Achievement in GIS Award
- Whitman Mission National Historic Site
- BLM breaks ground on Grub Dam rehabilitation GAOA project
- BLM Artist in Residence and D’DAT Band Hold Events for Bears Ears National Monument
- Sage-Grouse in Balance : Predators