Glen Canyon Horseshoe Bend
Hello and welcome to the Record of the Week! This week, the General Land Office team travels to Glen Canyon National Recreation Area. This land covers 1,254,429 acres between the Arizona and Utah state border. It is located in the cities of Kanab and St. George Utah, Page and Navajo Nation Arizona. Horseshoe bend is a popular attraction of Glen Canyon and is located in Page, Arizona. Read more on ArcGIS Story Maps.
The GLO website provides live access to Federal land conveyance records for the Public Land States, including image access to more than 12 million federal land title records issued between 1788 and the present.
The site also hosts images of survey plats and field notes, land status records, and control document index records, and is one of the most visited websites in the Department of the Interior. Visit glorecords.blm.gov for more information.
Page Townsite Plat
5275 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22041
Most Recent Stories
- BLM honors Juneteenth holiday with a fee-free day
- Wildland Firefighters Tune Up & Polish Skills in Fire Engine Operator Training Workshop
- Nurturing Young Minds Through Education and Conservation
- Better Together: BLM and California State Parks continue strong partnership on law enforcement
- BLM CA Biologists Make Impact at Natural Communities Conference