Yucca House National Monument
On December 19, 1919, President Woodrow Wilson signed a presidential proclamation that established the Yucca House National Monument. Yucca House National Monument is located in Township 35 North Range 17 of the New Mexico principal meridian. The monument was established to protect and preserve a large Ancestral Pueblo village south of Cortez in the southwestern corner of Colorado. The site was also noted on the original survey plat for the township. Read more on ArcGIS Story Maps.
The GLO website provides live access to Federal land conveyance records for the Public Land States, including image access to more than 12 million federal land title records issued between 1788 and the present.
The site also hosts images of survey plats and field notes, land status records, and control document index records, and is one of the most visited websites in the Department of the Interior. Visit glorecords.blm.gov for more information.