Deer Creek Campground
Hours & Amenities
- Deer Creek Campground is open year-round.
- Amenities include toilets, picnic tables and fire rings.
- Due to space limitations, Deer Creek Campground does not accommodate over-sized vehicles.
- There is no group campsite.
- Trash collection is not provided.
- Please pack out all trash and garbage.
Active Advisories & Alerts in Effect
Check out the advisories and alerts in effect to help plan and prepare for your next adventure. Help prevent wildfires! Learn more at Utah - Fire Restrictions | Bureau of Land Management (blm.gov).
Fee Info. Rules/Regs
- The fee is $10 per site, per night for individual campsites.
- Pets are allowed, but they must be leashed while in Deer Creek Campground, and their waste must be disposed of properly.
- Please practice responsible outdoor ethics, more commonly referred to as 'Leave No Trace Principles', for more information on outdoor ethics, visit BLM.gov/outdoorethics. A trash dumpster is provided for campground visitors.
- No dumping of grey water or black water from RV units.
- No fires outside of designated campsite fire grates.
- No digging of holes or pits.
- No gathering firewood or damaging vegetation.