- Remember to use portable human waste bags and Pack Outall waste.
- Park only in disturbed areas to protect soil crust and vegetation.
- For fire restriction information, visit Monument Travel Information.
Hours & Contact Information
- Big Water Visitor Center
- Cannonville Visitor Center
- Escalante Interagency Visitor Center
- Kanab Visitor Center
- Paria Contact Station
Location: Intersection of Hwy 89 & White House Trailhead (~ 44 miles east of Kanab) between mile markers 20 & 21.
Phone: (435) 689-0801
Hours: Paria Contact Station. Summer hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., seven days a week.
The Paria Contact Station serves as a permit pickup location for the Paria Canyon Overnight permits and provides visitor information on the Paria Canyon-Vermilion Cliffs Wilderness. Paria Canyon Overnight permits may also be picked up at the St. George Public Lands Information Center, 345 E. Riverside Dr., St. George, UT 84790-6714, which is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., five days a week (closed Saturday and Sunday). Contact information for the St. George Public Lands Information Center is 435-688-3200 or email@example.com. For additional questions about visitor services, please visit the Monument’s visitor center webpage at https://www.blm.gov/learn/interpretive-centers/GSENM_VisitorCenters.
Coyote Buttes North (The Wave)
- Coyote Buttes North Daily Lottery (The Wave)
The Bureau of Land Management has enhanced the permitting process for the Coyote Buttes North Daily Lottery (The Wave).
To learn more visit the Coyote Buttes North (The Wave) Homepage. Apply through Recreation.gov here.
- Coyote Buttes North Advanced Lottery (The Wave)
- Alternatives to The Wave
Plan Your Visit
- Plan Your Visit
- Contact Us
669 South Highway 89A
Kanab, UT 84741
435-644-1300 (Visitor Center)