4th Annual Ed Ruland Memorial Clean Up- Volunteer Opportunity
This Saturday, April 20, the Western Slope ATV Association and the BLM are teaming up to remove trash from #yourpubliclands at 29 Road in Grand Junction for the 4th Annual Ed Ruland Memorial Clean Up. #trashtag
Please arrive at 8:30 a.m. and wear closed-toe shoes. Bring water, snacks, sun protection, and work gloves (if you have them). For more information, call the BLM Grand Junction Field Office at 970-244-3000.
- National Public Lands Day Volunteers and Safford Field Office Staff Create New Trail
- Show Your Public Lands Some Love This National Public Lands Day
- Phil’s World gains miles of trails thanks to dedicated volunteer
- Wild horse event promotes locally gathered horses
- BLM botanist contributes years of data on tiny plant