Row River Trail
Know Before You Go:
- No camping is allowed along the trail.
- No food or water is available on the trail. Several general stores are located in Cottage Grove, Dorena (across Row River Road from the trail), and Culp Creek (0.25 mile east on Row River Road).
- Parking and restroom facilities are located at 2- to 3-mile intervals along the trail.
- This Day Use area is open daily from dawn to dusk.
- Visitors should not enter old mine tunnels, which are both hazardous and located on private property.
Point of Interest:The Mosby Creek Covered Bridge, located just off the trail, is a white bridge built in 1920. Extensive restoration work was completed in 1990. Row Point survives as a remnant of a native prairie community, featuring showy displays of wildflowers during spring.
Row River Trail Brochure
Explore Oregon Recreation: Row River Trail