Wood River Wetland
Know Before You Go:
- Facilities include paved parking, a trail, a canoe launch, picnic areas and benches, toilets, and interpretive signs.
- There is no drinking water.
- Pets must be controlled on a leash.
- The Wood River Wetland is open year-round for day use only.
- Camping is available at nearby resorts, and on the Fremont-Winema National Forests.
- Please note, the trails and roads are open to non-motorized travel only. Motorized access passes are available at the local Bureau of Land Management office in Klamath Falls for individuals with physical disabilities.
- Waterfowl hunters should be aware that the Wood River Wetland is open daily two hours before sunrise and until a half hour after sunset. No pit blinds or permanent structures are allowed and no decoys or other equipment can be left unattended.