Notice: Topsy Campground will be temporarily closed January 2, 2024, through the winter of 2025.
Set on the rugged shoreline of the JC Boyle reservoir, Topsy Campground provides a quiet location for relaxing recreation. The area is set in an open Ponderosa Pine forest with nearby views of Mt McLaughlin, an icon of the southern Oregon Cascade Mountains. Topsy offers opportunities for camping, picnicking, fishing, and boating on Boyle reservoir. The day-use area features a concrete boat ramp and dock, and an accessible fishing pier.
Know Before You Go:
- Open Season Topsy Campground is open seasonally from May through October.
- 13 Campsites with picnic tables, fire rings, and tent pads; first come, first serve.
- Universal Access Restrooms available.
- Drinking Water available.
- RV Dump Station available.
- America the Beautiful Pass accepted.
- Campground Host on site.
- Boat Launch and Boarding Dock located in day-use area.
- Pets must be kept on a leash.
Point of Interest:
Topsy Campground is well situated as a base camp for a jeep excursion into the remote Upper Klamath River canyon. It is also a scenic 30 mile drive to the High Lakes region in the Fremont-Winema National Forest.
From Klamath Falls, Oregon, drive west for 20 miles on State Highway 66, passing through the town of Keno. Turn left onto the graveled Topsy Road. Drive 1.5 miles on Topsy Road to the campground.
Accessibility Description (ABA/ADA)
$7 per night, $4 per extra vehicle, $2 day use area.