BLM Announces Appointments to Council to Help Advise Agency on Balanced Management of Nation's Public Lands
- David Ludlam, Category 1 appointment (energy and minerals development)
- Lori Buck, Category 1 appointment (developed outdoor recreation and commercial recreation)
- Mike Pritchard, Category 2 appointment (dispersed recreation)
- Connor Coleman, Category 2 appointment (environmental organizations)
- George Newman, Category 3 appointment (elected official)
For the latest BLM news and updates visit us on the web at: http://www.blm.gov/co/st/en/
This year, we invite everyone to reimagine your public lands as we celebrate 75 years of the BLM’s stewardship and service to the American people. The BLM manages approximately 245 million acres of public land located primarily in 12 Western states, including Alaska. The BLM also administers 700 million acres of sub-surface mineral estate throughout the nation. The agency’s mission is to sustain the health, diversity, and productivity of America’s public lands for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations.