380 South 100 West Hanksville , UT 84734
380 South 100 West Hanksville, Utah
It was 1921 when Ewin T. Wolverton constructed a mill in the Henry Mountains, completing a dream he had begun 20 years before. Wolverton came to the area in search of a legendary Spanish gold mine. Today, the Spanish gold is still just a legend, but the mill has been restored and relocated to the BLM office in Hanksville. Our staff would be happy to help answer any questions. There is drinking water and restrooms available at this location.