Float Space Lottery
2015 Wild Rogue River Noncommercial Float Permit LOTTERY
The Rogue River Noncommercial Lottery application period is December 1, 2014 to January 31, 2015. The last week in January may be busy. Apply early!!
Applications may be submitted by fax, mail or phone and must arrive at the Smullin Visitor Center during the application period. Do not hand-deliver applications to the Visitor Center. On-line submittal is not available. Don't email the application as credit card information is not secure. Applications RECEIVED after January 31, 2015 will not be accepted.
- 2015 Lottery Letter and Application (PDF)
- Last Year's Lottery Success Rate (PDF)
- 2013's Lottery Success Rate (PDF) - Posted because of last year's blackout period during the lottery
If you wish to receive the letter and application by mail, call the Smullin Visitor Center at 541-479-3735.
Smullin Visitor Center Phone Hours
- December 2014: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- January 2015: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays
- CLOSED on weekends and December 22 through January 2 and January 19
Smullin Visitor Center
Mail: 14335 Galice Road, Merlin, OR 97532
Visitor Center doors will be open May 5 through October 15 from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.