Wild Rogue River
- Current fire regulations allow campfires between Grave Creek and Marial.
- Fires within 400' of the water's edge must be contained within a fire pan and all burned and unburned residue must be hauled out.
- View more about Wild Rogue River (Grave Creek to Foster Bar).
Tucker Flat Campground
- Location: Trailhead to the Rogue Wilderness, located on Mule Creek near the Rogue River Ranch.
- Campfires within the provided fire grates are permissible.
- View more about Tucker Flat Campground.
Hellgate Recreation Area
(Mouth of Applegate River to Grave Creek)
- Fires within 400' of the water's edge must be contained within a fire pan.
- All burned and unburned residues must be hauled out.
- View more about Hellgate Recreation Area.
NOTE: These restrictions will be strictly enforced. If a person is willful, malicious, or negligent in the origin of a fire, the Oregon Department of Forestry is required by state law ORS 477.068 to recover costs associated with suppressing the fire, and the responsible party will be billed for these costs. Parents can be held responsible for costs associated with suppressing fires started by children.
For more information, contact your local Oregon Department of Forestry (ODF) office, Grants Pass ODF, 541-474-3152, or Medford ODF, 541-664-3328.