Fast Facts FY 2015
- Over 102,647 acres surveyed at the Class III level (intensive inventory) – 64,445 acres on BLM administered lands and 38,202 acres on non-BLM surface.
- Over 2,100 actions occurred.
- 942 sites recorded – 534 on BLM administered lands and 408 on non-BLM surface.
- 232 properties determined eligible for the National Register of Historic Places.
- 1,079 properties avoided destruction.
- 303 monitored cultural properties in stable condition.
- 7 anti-looting/anti-vandalism signs installed to protect cultural resources.
- 76 permits for archeological investigations in effect.
- 32 consultation meetings with representatives and governments of federally-recognized Indian tribes.