San Rafael Reef
Note: The portion of the San Rafael Reef ACEC that is overlain by the San Rafael Reef Wilderness Study Area will be managed in accordance with the Integrated Management Prescription (IMP), where the IMP is more restrictive than the prescriptions above.
|Land Use Plan:|| Price Resource Management Plan|
|Date:|| October 2008|
|Values:|| Scenic and vegetation|
- Unavailable to leasing for oil and gas.
- Closed to disposal of mineral materials.
- Recommended for withdrawal from locatable mineral entry.
- Excluded from rights-of-way grants.
- Excluded from private or commercial use of woodland products except for limited onsite collection of downed dead wood for campfires.
- Excluded from land treatments and range improvements except for water control structures where these will protect scenic values.
- Visual Resource Management (VRM) Class I. VRM Class II areas are areas where changes in any of the basic elements - form, line, color, texture - caused by a surface-disturbing activity should not be evident in the characteristic landscape.
- Limit off-highway vehicle use to designated routes.
- Subject to fire suppression as identified in the Fire Management Plan.