U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR

BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT

Turn Point Light Station

Archaeological site

Turn Point Light Station, located on Stuart Island in the San Juan Islands of Washington State, has served as a navigational aid for over a century.

The Light Station and Keeper's Quarters were erected in 1893 and remained in service until the station was automated in the 1980's.