Financial Assistance (Grants & Cooperative Agreements)
"Pre-Award" Information & Forms for Recipients
- Information for Potential Recipients - The basics for new recipients; what they need to know and how the process works.
- Submit SF-424 forms to your BLM Program Officer. The SF-424 and SF-424B must be signed.
- SF-424, Standard Application for Federal Assistance
- SF-424A, Standard Application for Federal Assistance - Budget Information, Non-Construction
- SF-424B, Standard Application for Federal Assistance - Assurances, Non-Construction
- The Standard Application for Federal Assistance (forms SF-424, SF-424A, SF-424B) Instructions
- General Proposal Template (docx) - A Proposal template (project proposals must be included with the SF-424 application package).
- Detailed Budget Breakdown (docx) - A budget detail template (detailed budgets must be included with SF-424 applications, budget amounts must match SF-424A Cost Category totals).
- Challenge Cost Share Program (CCSP) Commitment Document (docx) - A budget and commitment template for Challenge Cost Share Program assistance (must be signed by both the recipient and BLM Program Officer, and budget amounts must match the SF-424A Cost Category totals).
- Indirect Costs Worksheet (xls) - An Excel spreadsheet with formulas for calculating an indirect cost rate for small non-profit organizations with no Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement or NICRA (the maximum allowable rate without a NICRA is 10% of Modified Total Direct Costs, or MTDC).
- Certification Regarding Lobbying (docx) - Applies to recipients of awards exceeding $100,000. Required for initial award and each modification.
"Post-Award" Information & Forms for Recipients
- Recipient Reminder Sheet - A list of important reminders for recipients
- Recipient Reporting Requirements - A basic summary of recipient reporting requirements
- Performance Report Template (docx) - The standard Performance/Progress Report form
- SF-425 Federal Financial Report (FFR or SF-425) - The Federal Financial Report form required from recipients
- Demystifying the SF-425 - Plain English instructions on how to fill out the SF-425
- Youth Employment Report & Requirements (docx) - The standard report template for Youth Employment Reports
- Challenge Cost Share Program Certification Addendum (docx) - Documentation of successful completion of a CCSP project
- Single Audit (A-133 Audit) Basics Brochure - Information on the A-133 Single Audit process for recipients
Email Address for Recipient Reports
BLM_OR_SO_FA_Reports@blm.gov - Submit all reports via email to this address with courtesy copies (cc) to your BLM Program Officer (PO), Alternate PO, Technical Advisor, and Youth Coordinator, as applicable.
OR/WA Financial Assistance Contact Info
Walter B. "Bert" Ullrey
Lead Grants & Agreements Specialist
Sheryl "Sheri" Dowley