Public Comments Received on the Draft EIS
This directory contains comments received by the BLM in response to the Draft EIS of the Western Oregon Plan Revisions. Comments were received via email, postal mail, and on the Web Forum. If the BLM received an attachment to an e-mail message, those attachments are contained within the "Paper Documents Received" directory.
Looking for a particular comment letter? Try the "Search Site" button in the upper-left corner of this webpage. Searches for the name or organization of the submitter often produce good results. (Note: The search function will not search the comment letters provided by the Wilderness Society on CD.)
- Comments received via e-mail (Note: if an e-mail message contained comments through an attached file, those files are included with the "Paper Documents Received" below.)
- Paper Documents Received (Note: Paper documents have been scanned and are provided in PDF format. Some files are quite large.)
- Comment Letters Received on a CD from the Wilderness Society - It's BLM's understanding that the Wilderness Society asked their constituents to forward comments on the Draft EIS to them, and they packaged the comments and forwarded them to the BLM on a CD.
- Web Forum Comments - Comments received through the interactive web forum.
- Comments Received from Formal Cooperators - BLM Western Oregon counties, and state and federal agencies were invited to formally join BLM's plan revision process. Their comments on the Draft EIS are posted here.