Special Recreation Permit

In the BLM Southern Nevada District Office, special recreation are most commonly issued for off-highway vehicle races.  Permits are also issued for other special uses such as archery competitions and Star Trek festivals.  Applications must be turned in six months before the event.  If you have any questions about the permitting process, please call (702) 515-5000.

Film Permits