Take the Don't Trash Nevada Pledge!
- I promise to use only approved receptacles and/or waste disposal sites.
- I promise to tell others that littering and dumping are not acceptable.
- If I see litter on the ground, I will pick it up and place it in the appropriate container.
- I will volunteer my time, whenever possible, to help with clean-up events.
- I will recycle whenever possible.
- I promise to be a good example to others.
The Don't Trash Nevada Campaign started with the BLM, National Park Service, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, and the USDA Forest Service in southern Nevada, but the program theme and materials are starting to expand throughout the state. The Campaign is addressing a growing public concern about the problem of illegal dumping of vehicles, large appliances, yard waste, trash and general household junk on federal public lands across the West. It is a problem around most wildland-urban interface areas and all of us need to pledge to not trash Nevada!