Government Agency Links
- The Government Printing Office has opened its ACCESS
Database to the general public. ACCESS contains online
version of the Congressional Record, the full text of
bills introduced in either chamber Congress and
unrestricted access to Federal Register.
of Federal Regulations
- CFR Services available online via GPO Access on the NARA
- link to GPO Access Home Page
- Department of Justice FOIA Page
- link to DOJ FOIA page
- National Archives and Records
- Documents on display in the Archives building
- FindLaw Internet Legal
- Includes a database of all Supreme Court cases since
- Fedworld: National
Technical Information Service
- Provides access to more than 100 U.S. government computer
bulletin boards, many of them previously accessible only
by modem. Includes full text of select U.S. government
of Congress Information System (LOCIS)
- Libray of Congress online catalog, U.S. government
copyright files, databases containing current information
about federal legislation and foreign law.
Commerce Business Daily
- The Commerce Business Daily (CBD) lists notices of
proposed government procurement actions, contract awards,
sales of government property, and other procurement
information. A new edition of the CBD is issued every
business day. Each edition contains approximately 500 -
1,000 notices. Each notice appears in the CBD only once.
- Provides full text of bills from the 104th Congress and
other congressional documents and information.
- White House
- Full text of major policy statement, daily press
briefings, speeches, proclamation, the president's daily
schedule and more.