Facilities: 18 individual campsites, 2 group campsites, 3 boat launches, tables, grills, Tent pads, restrooms, potable water (summer months) Water system CLOSED for the summer.
Day Use Fees: $5 per vehicle
- Valid at Pumphouse, Radium, State Bridge, Two Bridges, and Dotsero
- Fees charged from May 1 to October 31
- Season pass for $20 available by calling or visiting Kremmling Field Office
- America the Beautiful passes (Annual Pass, Military Pass, Senior Pass, Access Pass and Volunteer Pass) allow FREE day use.
- 18 individual sites. Available on first-come, first-serve basis
- $10 per night, per site (May 1-October 31)
- Fee includes parking for one vehicle, each extra vehicle pays the day use fee of $5 per day
- 14-day limit
- 10 people maximum
- America the Beautiful Passes (Annual, Military, and Volunteer) pay full price camping
- America the Beautiful Passes (Senior and Access) pay half price for camping within individual sites (not group sites)
See camping page for more information
Note: Pumphouse is designed for tent camping. RV maneuverability can be difficult.
Directions: Pumphouse is approximately 10 miles from Highway 9 on Grand County 1 (Trough Road). From Kremmling take Hwy 9 south about 1 mile to Grand County 1 (Trough Road). Go west on Grand County 1 (Trough Road) for 10 miles, and turn right onto Pumphouse access road.
Pumphouse Location Map (165K - PDF)