Special Recreation Permits
Floating on Upper Colorado River

Special Recreation Permits (SRP) are required for a variety of recreation activities on BLM public lands.  They are used to ensure public health and safety, protect recreation and natural resources, and ensure the public receives a fair monetary return for certain recreation uses of BLM public lands.

Application Requirements for all SRPs in the Kremmling Field Office can be found in the Kremmling Field Office SRP Policy beginning on page 5.    Note:  Due to current workloads, all new commercial permits must be received by August 31.  It is recommended that you speak with an Outdoor Recreation Planner before applying as the capacity for new permits is minimal. 

Kremmling Field Office SRP Policy

BLM Recreation Permit Administration Handbook

 Application Materials

 Post Use Forms