Your help is needed to protect your National System of Public Lands
For immediate assistance or for crimes in progress, please call the nearest Colorado State Patrol Communication Center listed below and ask that the information be given to a BLM Ranger:
- Alamosa, Colorado 719-589-5807 (San Luis Valley and Saguache areas)
- Craig, Colorado 970-824-6501 (Kremmling, Craig, Meeker, and Glenwood Springs areas)
- Denver, Colorado 303-239-4501 (Front Range area)
- Montrose, Colorado 970.249.4392 (Southwestern and Western Slope areas)
- Pueblo, Colorado 719-544-2424 (Colorado Springs, Canon City, and South Park areas)
To provide information about an individual or business that is using Bureau of Land Management Public Land in Colorado in an illegal or inappropriate way, please fill out the form below.
You may also call the Law Enforcement Crime Hotline at 303-239-3803 and leave a message about the incident.