Fast Facts FY 2014
- More than 115,000 acres surveyed at the Class III level (intensive inventory) – 64,154 acres on BLM administered lands and 50,906 acres on non-BLM surface.
- More than 2,300 actions occurred.
- 1,497 sites recorded – 846 on BLM administered lands and 651 on non-BLM surface.
- 373 properties determined eligible for the National Register of Historic Places.
- 1,266 properties avoided destruction.
- 127 monitored cultural properties in stable condition.
- 16 anti-looting/anti-vandalism signs installed to protect cultural resources.
- 83 permits for archeological investigations in effect.
- 55 consultation meetings with representatives and governments of federally-recognized Indian tribes.