Fast Facts FY 2012
- Over 173,000 acres surveyed at the Class III level (intensive inventory) – 114,277 acres on BLM
administered lands and 58,895 acres on non-BLM surface.
- Over 3,600 actions occurred.
- 1,316 sites recorded - 945 on BLM administered lands and 371 on non-BLM surface.
- 322 properties determined eligible for the National Register of Historic Places.
- 965 properties avoided destruction.
- 265 monitored cultural properties in stable condition.
- 7 anti-looting/anti-vandalism signs installed to protect cultural resources.
- 75 cultural resource use permits in effect.
- 88 consultation meetings with representatives and governments of federally-recognized Indian tribes.