Fast Facts FY 2013
- Over 106,000 acres surveyed at the Class III level (intensive inventory) – 60,671 acres on BLM
administered lands and 45,604 acres on non-BLM surface.
- Over 3,100 actions occurred.
- 1,298 sites recorded – 827 on BLM administered lands and 471 on non-BLM surface.
- 376 properties determined eligible for the National Register of Historic Places.
- 1,233 properties avoided destruction.
- 170 monitored cultural properties in stable condition.
- 6 anti-looting/anti-vandalism signs installed to protect cultural resources.
- 90 permits for archeological investigations in effect.
- 52 consultation meetings with representatives and governments of federally-recognized Indian tribes.