May 20, 2008
Nominations to Serve on the PAWG Currently Being Solicited
The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is currently soliciting nominations for individuals to serve on the Pinedale Anticline Working Group (PAWG). Specifically, representatives of 1) Sublette County, 2) the Town of Pinedale, 3) the oil and gas operators, 4) the environmental community, 5) the livestock operators, and 6) the adjacent landowners are needed.
Nine members who reside in the State of Wyoming, representing interest groups, government agencies, and local interests, are appointed for a 2-year term, per the Secretary of the Interior’s renewal of the PAWG charter in 2006. All members should have demonstrated the ability to analyze and interpret data and information, evaluate proposals, identify problems, and promote the use of collaborative management techniques (such as long term planning, management across jurisdictional boundaries, data sharing, information exchange, and partnerships). The members should also have knowledge of issues concerning oil and gas development.
Interested parties who wish to become members of the PAWG should complete and submit the following information to the Pinedale Field Office by no later than June 16, 2008. Nomination forms may be found at www.blm.gov/wy/st/en/field_offices/Pinedale/pawg.html. Groups should nominate more than one person and indicate their preferred order of appointment selection.
1. Representative Group to be considered for:
2. Nominee’s Full Name:
3. Business Address:
4. Business Phone:
5. Home Address:
6. Home Phone:
8. Qualifications (education including colleges, degrees, major field of study and/or training):
9. Career Highlights (significant related experience, civic and professional activities, elected offices, prior advisory committee experience, or career achievements related to the interest to be represented):
10. Experience in collaborative management techniques, such as long term planning, management across jurisdictional boundaries, data sharing, information exchange and partnerships:
11. Experience in data analysis and interpretation, problem identification and evaluation of proposals:
12. Knowledge of issues involving oil and gas development:
13. Indicate Specific Area of Interest to be Represented from the following:
1) Sublette County,
2) The Town of Pinedale,
3) The oil and gas operators,
4) The environmental community,
5) The livestock operators, and
6) The adjacent landowner
14. List any leases, licenses, permits, contracts or claims that you hold which involve lands or resources administered by the BLM:
15. Attach two or three Letters of Reference from interests or organization to be represented:
16. Nominated by: Include Nominator’s name, address and telephone number(s)
17. Date of nomination.
For additional information, please contact Caleb Hiner, Pinedale Anticline Working Group and Task Groups Coordinator, Bureau of Land Management, Pinedale Field Office, 1625 West Pine Street, P.O. Box 768, Pinedale, Wyoming 82941, telephone (307) 367-5352.
- BLM -