<< Back to 2006 News Releases
January 31, 2006
Contact: Rey Adame (307) 352-0399
Martin Hudson (307) 367-5315
Increase in Fees at Warren Bridge Campground Effective Today
Fee increases at the Warren Bridge Campground will take effect today, according to Martin Hudson, BLM recreation planner with the Pinedale BLM. The Warren Bridge Campground is located in Sublette County near Pinedale. Here are the fee rates:
- $10 per campsite per night
- $5 fee for use of the recreational vehicle waste dump facility
- This adjustment brings fees in line with Forest Service sites with similar amenities in the upper Green River Valley area
- Warren Bridge Campground users may continue to use the waste dump station free of charge
- The day use area visitor amenities include drinking water, trash disposal and rest-rooms. Use of these facilities will remain free to the public
“Under existing BLM policy, BLM field managers are required to review and evaluate their respective recreation fees every other year to stay current with inflation and maintain fees comparable to those charged by the private sector and other government agencies providing recreation facilities,” said Hudson.
For more information on recreation opportunities managed by the Pinedale BLM Office, contact Martin Hudson, BLM recreation planner, at 307-367-5315.