U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR
BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT
Socioeconomics Planning & Guidance
BLM Land Use Planning Handbook Appendix D
- Appendix D (Social Science Considerations in Land Use Planning Decisions) provides guidance on integrating social science information into the planning process
IM 2006-112 – Social Science Contractor Qualifications
- This Instruction Memorandum identifies minimum qualifications for contractors preparing socio-economic assessments for EISs, including those associated with RMPs.
Checklist for Socio-Economic Analysis in Resource Management Plans
- Field office staff responsible for directing the socio-economic aspects of a plan can use this checklist to supplement the information in Appendix D and to define an appropriate scope of work.
Secretarial Order 3305
- Ensuring Scientific Integrity within the Department of the Interior (9/29/2010)
CEQ Environmental Justice Guidance
-Guidance under the National Environmental Policy Act.
BLM Land Use Planning Handbook
- Environmental Justice section; considerations of environmental justice when conducting land use planning.
Policy & Guidance
Publications & Presentations
Click to access
Economic Profile System