Grants and cooperative agreements support positive partnerships with organizations and individuals through financial assistance. Find resources for grants and partnerships with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) through the links below.
Applying for Financial Assistance
Potential recipients of Federal financial assistance awards from the BLM can help ensure their success in obtaining an award by following a few important steps. All recipients must accomplish the following five steps.
1. Obtain a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number:
2. Register at the System for Award Management: http://www.sam.gov
3. Register with Grants.gov: http://www.grants.gov
4. Enroll in the Financial Management Service's (FMS) Automated
Standard Application for Payments (ASAP): https://www.asap.gov
5. Consider registering at FedConnect.gov:
Click here to download a PDF copy of the five steps with website addresses and additional information to help you complete each step.