Typical CASHE Findings
- CASHE and Safety Management System Information
- CASHE Process
- Statues of the Program
- Typical Findings
- Implementation of Recommendations and
Prevention of Future Noncompliance
- Compliance Areas
- Audit Schedule
- Bureau operated public drinking water supplies are improperly sampled and record keeping is inadequate.
- Incompatible storage of hazardous materials is common electrical wiring in buildings or on power tools is unsafe.
- Improper storage of hazardous material, hazardous waste, and used oil.
- Hazardous waste generation is primarily due to expired product shell life and improper storage (e.g. freezing paint).
- Employees are not given hazard specific training as required by OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard.
- Required written plan are inadequate or do not exist (e.g. drinking water monitoring, SPCC, HAZCOM, employee emergence actions and fire prevention plans).
- Hazardous materials are transported in noncompliant containers.
Abandoned Mine Lands
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
U.S. Enviromental Protection Agency
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
USDA Forest Service
- The Amarillo Field Office Team
(for Waste Pollution and Prevention Category).
- The Cleveland-Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry Visitor Center
(for Sustainable Design/green Building Category).