Note: The publications listed below are available upon request to Bureau of Land Management, Idaho State Office, 1387 Vinnell Way, Boise, ID 83709-1657, Attention: Melinda Ritacco. Or, you may contact the Idaho Bureau of Land Management Public Room: (208) 373-4000.
- Baker Caves: A Look Into the Past . Idaho Bureau of Land Management, 1994. OUT OF PRINT
- Hutchison, Daniel J., and Larry R. Jones, tech. eds. Emigrant Trails of Southern Idaho. Idaho Bureau of Land Management, 1993. [sells for $8]
- James, Ronald L. Ruins of a World: Chinese Gold Mining at the Mon-Tung Site in the Snake River Canyon. John C. Lytle, tech. ed. Idaho Bureau of Land Management, 1995.
- Wegars, Priscilla. Uncovering a Chinese Legacy: Historical Archaeology at Centerville, Idaho. Idaho Bureau of Land Management, 2001. [sells for $5]
Idaho BLM Cultural Resource Brochures:
- A Step at a Time: The Oregon Trail . Idaho Bureau of Land Management, 1993.
- The Oregon Trail in Idaho and Other Emigrant Trails (revised). Idaho Bureau of Land Management, Idaho Travel Council, 2003.
- The Flight of the Nez Perce through Leadore and Island Park, Idaho to West Yellowstone, Montana, August 1877 Auto Tour . Idaho Bureau of Land Management, USDA Forest Service, National Park Service, Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation, Idaho State Historical Society and Island Park and West Yellowstone Historical Societies, 2002.
- Idaho Lewis and Clark National Backcountry Byway and Adventure Road . Idaho Bureau of Land Management - Salmon Field Office and the Salmon Challis National Forests, 2001. (BLM publication no. BLM-ID/GI/90-016+4333 rev 01).
- Lewis and Clark Expedition, Lemhi County, Idaho . USDA-Forest Service, Idaho Bureau of Land Management, and River of No Return Interpretive Association, n.d.
- Lewis and Clark, Naturalists in Lemhi County: A Naturalist’s Journey with the Corps of Discovery . Idaho Bureau of Land Management,USDA Forest Service – Salmon Challis National Forest, n.d. (BLM Publication No. BLM/ID/GI-00/002+1050)
Other Publications :
- Crosby, Mike. Joined by a Journey: The Lives of the Lewis and Clark Corps of Discovery. Idaho Bureau of Land Management, 2004.
This publication is sold for $15