50% Discount for Interagency Senior Pass & Interagency Access Pass Holders
Generally applies when:
- using highly developed boat launches or swimming sites,
- engaging in guided tours, movies and seminars (pass holder only).
At times this discount does not apply or only applies to the pass holder:
- Concessionaire Fees: Some campsites are run by private parties known as concessionaires. Discounts may or may not apply depending on how their permits or contracts are written.
- Individual campsites: The discount only applies to the site occupied by the pass holder. Additional campsites occupied by the pass holder’s party do not receive the discount.
- Group campsites: The discount does not apply if a flat fee is charged. However, if there is a per-person rate, only the pass holder receives the discount.
- Utility hookups: There is no discount if the hookup fee is separate from the camping fee. If the hookup fee is a part of the overall camping fee, the discount applies.
- Mandatory transportation: If the transportation system is required by the managing agency to reach your destination, the discount may apply.
- Optional transportation: If you are choosing an offered transportation option, the discount does not apply.
- Combined with other fees: If the transportation system is combined with another fee that does receive the discount, such as a guided tour, the discount may apply.