Note: The portion of the Rock Art ACEC that is overlain by the Mexican Mountain and San Rafael Reef WSAs will be managed in accordance with the Integrated Management Prescription (IMP), where the IMP is more restrictive than the prescriptions above.
|Land Use Plan:|| Price Resource Management Plan|
|Date:|| October 2008|
- Archaeological inventories and test excavations will be required before site improvements or a designated route decision.
- Oil and gas will be open to leasing subject to major constraints, such as no surface occupancy.
- Closed to disposal of mineral materials.
- Recommended for withdrawal from locatable mineral entry.
- Excluded for rights-of-way grants.
- Excluded from range improvements and land treatments except for watershed control structures where these will protect cultural resource values.
- Immediate areas around panels closed to livestock use.
- Excluded from private and commercial use of woodland products except for limited onsite collection of downed dead wood for campfires.
- Limit off highway vehicle use to designated routes.
- Subject to fire suppression activities as identified in the Fire Management Plan.