|Land Use Plan:||Price Resource Management Plan|
|Values:||Cultural, historic, and scenic|
- Oil and gas will be open to leasing subject to major constraints, such as no surface occupancy.
- Closed to the disposal of mineral materials.
- Open to mineral entry with notice or plan of operations.
- Avoided for rights-of-way grants.
- Excluded from land treatment.
- Excluded from private and commercial use of woodland products except for limited onsite collection of downed dead wood for campfires.
- Visual Resource Management (VRM) Class I. VRM Class I areas are areas where only natural ecological changes and very limited management activities are allowed.
- Open to range improvements.
- Limit off-highway vehicle use to designated routes.
- Subject to fire suppression activities as identified in the Fire Management Plan.