I - 70 Corridor
Note: The portion of the Interstate 70 ACEC that is overlain by the San Rafael Reef, Devils Canyon, and Sids Mountain Wilderness Study Areas will be managed in accordance with the Integrated Management Prescription (IMP), where the IMP is more restrictive than the prescriptions above.
|Land Use Plan:||Price Resource Management Plan|
- Oil and gas will be open to leasing subject to major constraints, such as no surface occupancy.
- Closed to the disposal of mineral materials.
- Open to mineral entry with notice or plan of operations.
- Avoided for rights-of-way grants.
- Excluded from land treatment.
- Excluded from private and commercial use of woodland products except for limited onsite collection of downed dead wood for campfires.
- Visural Resource Management (VRM) Class I. VRM Class I areas are areas where only natural ecological changes and very limited management activities are allowed.
- Open to range improvements.
- Limit off-highway vehicle use to designated routes.
- Subject to fire suppression activities as identified in the Fire Management Plan.