|Land Use Plan:|| Price Resource Management Plan|
- Firewood collection not allowed in the ACEC.
- Oil and gas will be open to leasing subject to major constraints, such as no surface occupancy.
- Recommended for withdrawal from locatable mineral entry except Temple Mountain which will be open to mineral entry with notice or plan of operation.
- Closed to disposal of mineral materials.
- Excluded from rights-of-way grants.
- Excluded from land treatments and range improvements except for watershed control structures where these will protect historic values.
- VRM Class II. VRM Class II areas are areas where changes in any of the basic elements - form, line, color, texture - caused by a surface-disturbing activity should not be evident in the characteristic landscape.