Dry Lake Archaeological District
|Land Use Plan:|| Price Resource Management Plan|
|Date:|| October 2008|
- Block cultural surveys will be required before all surface disturbing activities within the ACEC.
- Oil and gas will be open to leasing subject to major constraints, such as no surface occupancy.
- Open to mineral entry with notice or plan of operations.
- Avoided for rights-of-way grants
- Open to disposal of mineral materials.
- Open to land treatments and range improvements.
- Limit off-highway vehicle use to designated routes.
- Subject to fire suppression as identified in the fire management plan.