Note: The portion of the Bowknot Bend ACEC that is overlain by the Horseshoe Canyon (North) Wilderness Study Area will be managed in accordance with the Integrated Management Prescription (IMP), where the IMP is more restrictive than the prescriptions above.
|Land Use Plan:|| Price Resource Management Plan|
|Date:|| October 2008|
|Values:|| Relict vegetation|
- Unavailable to oil and gas leasing.
- Closed to the disposal of mineral materials.
- Recommended for withdrawal from locatable mineral entry.
- Excluded from rights-of-way grants.
- Excluded from private or commercial use of woodland products except for limited onsite collection of downed dead wood for campfires.
- Closed to livestock use.
- Excluded from land treatment and range improvements except for test plots and facilities necessary for study of relict and near-relict plant communities.
- Closed to off highway vehicle use.
- Visual Resource Management (VRM) Class I. VRM Class I areas are areas where only natural ecological changes and very limited management activities are allowed.
- Subject to fire suppression activities with special conditions.