|Land Use Plan:|| Monticello Resource Management Plan|
|Date:|| November 2008|
- Managed as Visual Resource Management (VRM) Class I. VRM Class I areas are areas where only natural ecological changes and very limited management activities are allowed.
- Available for mineral leasing subject to No Surface Occupancy (NSO).
- Unavailable for disposal of mineral materials.
- Available for geophysical work if VRM Class I can be met.
- Unavailable for private and/or commercial use of woodland products, except for limited onsite collection of dead wood for campfires.
- Available for livestock use.
- Closed to off-highway vehicle use.
- All revegetation must be with native species naturally occurring in the vicinity.
- Managed to limit recreation use if scenic values are being damaged.
- Retained in public ownership.
- Rights-of-way avoidance area.