2012 Recreation Fee Accomplishment Highlights
- Converting the heavily used Westwater Boat Ramp (Colorado River) from dirt and gravel to a concrete ramp to improve boater access
- Installation of accessible group sites along the Colorado River at Dewey Bridge
- Construction of a shade shelter at the Lower Onion Creek group site along the Colorado River
Moab Land-based Program
- New Mountain Bike Trails (with Grand County Trail Mix on BLM lands): Opened the Klonzo Trail System (8 miles) in the Klondike Bluffs Mountain Bike Focus Area, the Getaway Trail near Gemini Bridges (3 miles), and the Ahab Trail (5 miles) in the Kane Creek area
- Expansion of paved bike path along the Colorado River and Highway 128
- Improvement of the Bar M Mountain Bike Focus Area trailhead/event staging area
- Signing, marking and maintaining the Enduro Loop motorcycle trail.
- Signing and marking of the Dead Cow motorcycle trail in the Dee Pass Motorized Focus Area.
- Designation and construction of Stone Figures motorcycle trail in the Dee Pass Motorized Focus Area.
2011 Recreation Fee Accomplishments
2011 Recreation Fee Accomplishments - Colorado River
2011 Recreation Fee Accomplishments - Moab Campgrounds
2011 Recreation Fee Accomplishments - Moab Land Based Program