Behind The Rocks
|Land Use Plan:|
Moab Field Office Resource Management Plan
|Values:||To protect the relevant and important values of natural systems (threatened, sensitive and endangered plants), cultural resources and scenery.|
- Designate as VRM Class II.
- No vegetation treatments (except for exotic/noxious weeds).
- Cultural resources will be prioritized for Class III inventory.
- Vehicle-based camping only in campgrounds. No campfires outside of campgrounds.
- No new motorized or mechanized routes; motorized/mechanized travel limited to designated routes.
- Apply a no surface occupancy stipulation for oil and gas leasing and preclude other surface disturbing activities.
- No commercial or private use of woodland products.