This web site contains links to Public Land Statistics published by the Bureau of Land Management. Public Land Statistics annual reports provide information on:
- Land Resources and Information: public lands, acquisitions and dispositions, O&C lands, withdrawals, cadastral
- Healthy and Productive Lands: rangeland, forests, wildlife habitat, fire projects
- Commercial Uses and Revenues Generated: patents, ROW, grazing, forest products, timber, oil, gas, geothermal, minerals, mining claims, and revenues
- Recreation and Leisure Activities: recreation uses and revenues
- Natural and Cultural Heritage Preservations: Natural Conservation System lands, rivers, trails, land exchanges and acquisitions, wild horses and burros, special management areas
- Public Health, Safety, and Resource Protection: fires, capital improvements, hazardous substances
Public Land Statistics documents by year. Use the Bookmarks in the PDF file to go directly to the page you are interested in. Use the + in the bookmarks next to the chapter name to see the listing of tables and maps.
PDF files require Adobe Reader. Download the latest version of Reader for best results: Adobe Reader. Not all documents could be made 508 compliant, see contact information below for accessibility help.
If the PDF files aren't opening in the browser window, try the following:
In Adobe Reader set your preferences as follows to open the PDF documents in your browser:
- Open Adobe Reader
- Click "Edit" at the top of Adobe Reader
- Go to "Preferences"
- From the Preferences Window Click "Internet"
- Under "Web Browser Options", activate (check mark is in box) the following by clicking in the box of "Display PDF in Browser", "Allow fast web view," and "Allow speculative downloading in the background". Click "OK".
- Close Adobe Reader and your Internet browser. Reopen your Internet Browser.