Do Your Part to Help Protect the Table Rocks
- Dogs are not allowed at the Table Rocks. To prevent disturbance to ground-nesting birds and other animals, please leave Fido at home.
- The Table Rocks are for hiking only—no horses, bikes, or off-highway vehicles.
- Do not cut switchbacks or use shortcuts. Stay on the existing trails, even if they're muddy. This prevents excess erosion and trampling of rare plants.
- Avoid walking or wading in the vernal pools. The soft soil near the pools is home to many fragile and endangered species and is especially sensitive to trampling.
- Leave the flowers for others to enjoy! A picked flower cannot reproduce.
- Do not disturb markers, signs, or fencing. These are in place to prevent trampling, or are part of ongoing study plots.
- Carry out what you carry in. Please recycle your water bottles by taking them home instead of throwing them in the trash cans.
- Use the weed station (PDF) at the trailhead before and after your hike to prevent the spread of noxious weeds.